Wesley Chapel and Tampa Premier Children Photography Studio – Ringing in 2011
As I watch countless hours of football this weekend, Go Gators!, I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year.
2010 was an incredible year in the studio. We saw dozens of new babies born, families uniting, children growing and a few pets barking! Through the support of our friends and customers we had our best year in business.
Thank you to everyone who helped make 2010 the year that it was. I am looking forward to all the possibilities that 2011 hold and can’t wait to share the fun and excitement with all of you!
For those of you who have ordered portrait albums or collages from us, you know I am a quote junkie … here is one of my favorites when thinking of goal planning and resolutions! I am a dreamer, so this one fits me well.
“Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome.”
It is January 1st 2011, and I have made some resolutions and I thought I would share a few with you.
I resolve to:
- Be a more active portrait session blogger. I know you guys enjoy seeing various sessions from the studio and I will post more often. I promise!
- Get more organized. This doesn’t mean I will be inviting anyone with open arms in to the office, because after all I am an artist and create my best work with my desk in a state of chaos.
- Actually take my Tuesday afternoons off to spend with my daughter at her dance class and whatever other girly mother-daughter things we want to do.
- Get out of the studio more and network with my fellow businesses in Wesley Chapel and beyond. I am a Wesley Chapel Chamber Ambassador and want to help promote local businesses more than I did in 2010.
- Get in touch with my inner child everyday so that when I am photographing your children they will have fun and think I am silly and worthy of a good giggle!
- Donate more to charitable efforts. God blessed me with a gift to create memories and experiences for families. I want to share this gift with those who otherwise could not afford it.
Well it is back to watching some more football. I hope you all enjoy your weekend and we will be back in full force at the studio on Monday!
Happy New Year!